HR Management Assistant
32-40 uur p.w.
Due to the rapid growth of our client, a leading global private markets fund manager headquartered in Schiphol, we are looking for an experienced HR support professional to assist in further building their HR team. Their worldwide organization, across 10 offices, consists of approximately 180 professionals working on a variety of disciplines, mainly fundraising, origination/investments, finance/accounting/reporting, and asset management. Our client funds are investing in high quality infrastructure and renewable energy related projects and businesses including public private partnerships, utilities, (renewable) energy, telecom and transportation assets in Europe, the Americas and Australasias. In addition, it is currently launching credit funds targeting the infrastructure debt and private debt markets. The Amsterdam office has over 60 employees and is located in the WTC at Schiphol whereas the other offices are located in Frankfurt, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Paris, Santiago de Chile, Sydney, Toronto and New York.
The global HR teams was formed just 4 years ago, when they still consists of around 85 professionals worldwide. The HR team is based at Schiphol and consists of 6 individuals; HR partner, HR Manager (head of the team), L&D Manager, L&D Associate, HR Analytics Specialist and HR Associate. The team is looking for a colleague with 5-8 years of experience as a Management Assistant within an HR department. As the HR function is growing and not yet fully established, this is an exciting time to join their team!
- Keeping minutes of the HR committee meetings and other HR related meetings;
- Support recruitment processes, which includes keeping track of the recruitment budget, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, managing the careers inbox, scheduling appointments, recruitment administration, issuing employment contracts, etc;
- Support the annual review cycle; making sure the process runs smoothly, keeping track on the timelines, administration;
- Assist in organizing and processing the annual Employee Engagement Survey;
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of employees;
- Making sure all employee files / data are up to date and match GDPR regulations;
- Act as a point of contact (both internally and externally) in case of any questions regarding general HR;
- Process employee data in OracleHR, our HR support system;
- Support in further developing HR policies;
- Work closely with the rest of the HR team to make sure we deliver on our commitments to the organization;
- In the role of HR Associate, your will report to the HR Manager;
- Self-starter with a flexible attitude, strong organizational skills;
- Being able to express yourself fluently in English both in speaking and in writing;
- Team player, someone able to connect effectively with others and collaborate with different nationalities;
- Healthy sense of perspective;
- Being capable of assuming responsibility in small teams;
- Accuracy is key for this role.
- 5-8 years of HR support experience in a high performing environment;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experienced in supporting HR activities related to the full Employee Lifecycle, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation & benefits, people development, employee engagement, HR policies and off boarding;
- Familiarity with HR systems, preferably Oracle;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- A strong organizer.
- Excellent team: Working with and learning from high performing people is the best way to enhance your own learning curve. Our client has an open, no-nonsense office culture with an eye for people, where people work hard and take ownership;
- Inclusive work environment: a diverse, inclusive and inspiring working environment for all employees. They work hard to create a fulfilling working environment enabling personal fulfilment and development. They encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As a global organization with an increasingly mobile and flexible workforce, they also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements;
- Strong track record: Our client continues to raise large funds on a regular basis (every 2-3 years). Investors have been convinced of their track record of making excellent investments enabling a high and sustainable rate of return;
- Remuneration : To attract the best talent our client offers an attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive annual salary and performance incentive structure. Human capital is a key asset for our client and therefore training, mentoring and personal growth and development possibilities are part of the remuneration package.
Are you an accurate team player, someone able to connect effectively with others and collaborate with different nationalities and are you capable of assuming responsibility in a small team? Please do not hesitate and contact us as soon as possible. If you wish to know more about the opportunity before applying, also feel free to contact us!
Neem contact op met Desirée Engelsman: